The word scope means the extent or area of subject matter to be covered.
The scope of Civil Procedure is the areas to be covered in the unit.
Therefore, the study of civil Procedure covers:
- How to approach the court when seeking redress for civil cases
- How to draft pleadings
- How to serve pleadings
- The timing and serving of various pleadings
- What to disclose to the parties in the suit
- How the hearing of a civil case is conducted
- Judgement and the contents of a judgement in a civil case